Entrance Exam Payment Links
- The registration fee for the Entrance Exam is $100. Payment must be made before a student will be permitted to take the test.
- To pay by credit/debit card now, click the Buy Now button for the appropriate test date below:
Test Date: October 22, 2022, 8 - 11 a.m.
Test Date: November 19, 2022, 8 - 11 a.m.
Test Date: January 28, 2023, 8 - 11 a.m.
- To pay by check, make check payable to Trinity Hall and mail to Trinity Hall, Attention: Lynn Retterer, 101 Corregidor Road, Tinton Falls, NJ, 07724.
- Students should be sure to get a good night’s rest and have a filling breakfast before arriving for the test.
- Entrance Exam testing begins at 8 a.m. sharp. It is recommended that students arrive by 7:50 a.m. at the latest in order to check in and get settled in the classroom. Students arriving late will not be permitted to enter the testing space once the Entrance Exam has begun.
- Students should dress comfortably.
- Have students bring several sharpened #2 pencils and a bottle of water. Calculators are not necessary and scrap paper will be provided.
- Return the completed admissions application as soon as possible. Only complete applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee and must include the application, essays, transcripts and recommendations.
- Our online admissions application is available here: