Trinity Hall will operate five daily routes using the Shamrock Stagecoach & First Student bus companies. Buses will arrive to school by 7:45 a.m. and will depart school between 3:30 and 4:00 p.m. daily.
There will no late buses this year as the school building will be closed each day by 4 p.m. to allow for deep cleaning which will include disinfection of each classroom. Students participating in afternoon athletic practices and games may return to campus following practice for parent pickup.
- Bus 1 – Hazlet/Colts Neck
- Bus 2 – Old Bridge/Morganville/Aberdeen
- Bus 3 – Highlands/Atlantic Highlands/Middletown/Lincroft
- Bus 4 – Monmouth Beach/Rumson/Fair Haven/Red Bank/Tinton Falls
- Bus 5 – Toms River/Sea Girt/Avon/Asbury Park
Buses will run at 50% capacity. Social distancing and face covering will be mandatory on all buses; siblings will share a row.
Practices for use of school buses:
- One person per row
- Fill bus from the back to the front. First students must move to the back row – one passenger per row. No saving of seats, no sharing of seats with anyone other than a sibling. Avoid touching other seats as you move to your seat.
- Face mask is worn at all times on the bus and when waiting at the bus stop with other students.
- Drivers will wear face mask or face shield when passengers are loading or unloading, not while driving.
- Front row behind driver remains empty.
- Buses will be disinfected daily before each route begins.
- Windows and roof hatches will remain open as weather permits (closed for rain).
- Complete the daily screening tool before entering the bus and if symptomatic, do not take the bus