Dear Prospective Parents and Valued Supporters,
While many schools have recently settled into summer mode, we at Trinity Hall have shifted into high gear to deliver on our vision of providing the highest quality single-sex high school experience for the young women of our region. To meet our intended timeline of opening in fourteen months, September 2013, we will be working tirelessly to bring this long overdue educational option to Monmouth County.
So many wonderful supporters have joined us over the last several months, graciously giving their time, energy and resources in support of this endeavor. To take advantage of a wide range of skill sets and expertise, we now have functioning “working groups” that will work both independently and collaboratively between now and Trinity Hall’s opening. These groups include: Real Estate, Head of School Search/Human Resources, Finance & Audit, Marketing & Public Relations, Development/Founding Campaign, Outreach, Legal and Religious Advisory. In only a matter of time, our Trustees will shift to a formal governance structure while the soon-to-be-named school leadership team assumes responsibility for implementation and operations of Trinity Hall.
Noteworthy Project Updates:
- Website: We are very excited about the new look, content and navigation. Of course, many pages remain under construction but we are well on our way to increasing the functionality and effectiveness of the online home for Trinity Hall!
- Admissions/Enrollment: On the site, you will notice an opportunity for prospective “Founding Families” to declare interest in admission for September 2013 – and beyond. Please take a moment to complete the online form and formalize your interest in this new educational opportunity for your daughter(s). By expressing interest, first year families will be granted a 1-on-1 meeting with a member of the school leadership team this fall, among other communications. The formal application and admission process will begin in October.
- School Site: We remain in active pursuit of permanent site locations for the school, as well as potential year one temporary sites, if necessary. The sites previously mentioned remain viable possibilities with the addition of a few more exciting options. Due to the complex (and lengthy) nature of the site reviews and negotiations, we have set an internal goal for a detailed site announcement to be sent by September 2012. We recognize this unknown is of upmost importance to all of you and we appreciate your patience as decisions are made.
- Office Location: Our friends at the Province of Christian Brothers have graciously offered Trinity Hall the use of office space in their building, located in Solomon Hall on the campus of Christian Brothers Academy (CBA), for the 2012-13 planning year. Beginning in September, our school leadership team will be using this space for admission and enrollment purposes and as a hub for all school operations. We are extremely grateful to the Brothers, and the school leadership team at CBA, for sharing this space with us.
- Marketing / PR: We were enthused that stories from Patch and other local news outlets have generated additional interest in Trinity Hall throughout the county in recent weeks. Additional updates coming soon. Stay tuned!
Once again, we greatly appreciate your continued support and we admire your commitment to providing the best possible education for your children. Needless to say, we share this purpose.
Trinity Hall’s Board of Trustees