- Tuesday, May 17: Leading Ladies Luncheon
- Wednesday, May 18: Inaugural Career Fair and Networking Event
- Week of May 31: TH senior class programming including a "Realities of College" alumnae panel
- Alumnae Contact Form
Keep in Touch!
You are forever a member of the Trinity Hall family. Please stay in touch and keep us updated with your most current contact information so that you will be sure to receive our mailings, news, event invitations, and more! Thank you for remaining connected and involved with Trinity Hall!
Students are welcomed into our Alumnae Association at the end of their senior year at Trinity Hall and are invited to stay connected with their alma mater year after year. The Trinity Hall Alumnae Association provides programs and opportunities that connect alumnae to each other and to the school.
- President: Nicole LoRusso ‘17 (left)
- Vice President: Grace Molloy ‘17 (right)
- Faculty Advisor: Theresa Kiernan