Tuition and Affordabillity
Tuition and Fees
Independent schools offer a strong curriculum, small classes, individual attention for each student, dedicated teachers and advisors, opportunities for appropriate parental involvement, a sense of community, and a wide range of extracurricular activities. The careful, personal guidance students and their families receive on secondary school and college placement is an added benefit. Families that value education for their daughters should seriously consider Trinity Hall.
The tuition and fee schedule for all grades for the 2018-2019 school year is as follows:
Student Activities Fee: $600
Technology Fee (includes student Chromebook): $600
Textbooks Fee (includes graphing calculator): $300
Transportation Fee – Optional (many families qualify for district busing or reimbursement): $1,500
Graduation Fee (seniors only): $300
Trinity Hall makes every effort to assist families with the cost of education. We are committed to making a Trinity Hall education accessible to families at all income levels.
Financial aid is awarded on a yearly basis to qualified students demonstrating need, based on the information parents provide to our selected online financial aid assessment system. Trinity Hall awards grants, which do not have to be repaid, to bridge the gap between what a family can afford and the cost of tuition. Special family circumstances are considered in determining awards.
In an effort to be as consistent as possible in assessing a family’s need for financial assistance, Trinity Hall utilizes the services of an online financial aid assessment system. Services offered from our partner company, TADS, increase ease, accuracy, impartiality, confidentiality, and expertise throughout the process.
How / When to Apply
Please see below for the steps required in the financial aid process:
Key Dates for Financial Aid Application
- Opens: Monday, October 29, 2018
- New Students: Friday, January 25, 2019
- Returning Students: Thursday, February 28, 2019
- The TADS Financial Aid Application must be completed by January 25, 2019.
- Families may apply online at www.TADS.com or request a paper application by contacting TADS (800-884-8237).
- Prior to beginning the Financial Aid Application, it is recommended that families complete the Financial Aid Worksheet provided by TADS, which will help in gathering the necessary supporting documents.
- Once TADS receives your application, they will request supporting documentation.
- Parents will be asked to submit a copy of their 2016 Form 1040 Federal Tax Return, complete with all schedules and W-2 forms, within five business days of submitting their TADS application. With this information, TADS will conduct an estimated financial assessment.
- Parents will then be asked to submit this year’s 2017 Form 1040 Federal Tax Return, complete with all schedules and W2 forms, and the Form 4506 Request for Copy of Tax Return, no later than March 1. Current year tax returns are required to confirm family financial assessment.