Looking for qualified teachers for the following subject areas:
There are no positions available at this time.
World Languages Team
- Work in close association with and in support of students and families.
- Assist in implementing a comprehensive college advising program for grades 9-12.
- Collaborate effectively with the Director of College Counseling, school leadership and faculty, particularly in areas related to the college admission process.
- Assist in planning and directing 10th and 11th grade college trips as part of class trips at beginning of school year.
- Assist in planning and implementing College Night and the Financial Aid Program for students and parents.
- Support a robust calendar of supplemental events as part of the college counseling program, including student and parent meetings, essay writing workshops, financial aid workshops, etc...
Inform students of local college fair opportunities.
- Address and communicate with parents and students regarding the various stages of college counseling.
- Promote relationships on behalf of Trinity Hall with college admission offices.
- Assist student-athletes with understanding and navigating NCAA eligibility procedures.
- Compose school counselor recommendations for each student assigned to her/him.
- Review and advise students on all aspects of their applications, with particular attention paid to the college essay(s).
- Ensure the records of graduating seniors are kept up to date and effectively communicated to colleges and universities.
- Participate in coordination and administration of standardized testing (AP, PSAT, Pre-ACT, SAT) on campus.
- Work with faculty to arrange prep sessions, administer the tests, confirm proctors and ensure compliance with procedures.
Candidates must possess a current valid NJ Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with both Passenger (P) and School Bus (S) endorsements. At least three years’ experience as a school bus driver is preferred. Candidates must present well, and be well-spoken, organized, and able to work collaboratively in an occasionally stressful environment. Patience, humor and communication skills are required. In addition to NJ State requirements, employees of Trinity Hall also undergo a standard school background check which includes a driving record check.
Trinity Hall is an independent school committed to academic excellence. The salary and benefits package for this position will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate. A qualified bus driver will be paid $25/hour. Interested candidates can obtain additional information about the school by visiting our website at www.trinityhallnj.org.
If you are interested in future coaching positions, please email Athletic Director Alison Le Vine Pugsley at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the appropriate sport(s) in the subject line.
Trinity Hall, in the treatment of employees and applicants for employment, is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. The school and its representatives follow the laws that govern hiring practices and focus fairly and consistently with every applicant on the talent, skills, and abilities needed for the job.