Mission and Core Values
Trinity Hall is an independent, all-girls school that educates and empowers young women in the Catholic tradition through an innovative college preparatory program grounded in our four core values of leadership, respect, perseverance, and faith. Trinity Hall prepares each student to achieve her full potential as she embraces her place in the world.
- To provide an independent all-girls high school in the Catholic tradition for girls in Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean counties.
- To offer the highest quality education, uniquely tailored to nurture the intellectual, spiritual, social, and physical gifts of each individual.
- To form a community of young women who will become leaders and living examples of the benefit of a faith and value-based learning environment.
- To foster a rigorous college preparatory academic program, as well as a superior character education program, by focusing on human, social, and spiritual capital:
- Human: Superior leadership, faculty, and staff – all appropriately compensated and supported.
- Social: A warm, tolerant, and united student body and school community; On and off-campus co-curricular programs, opportunities, and experiences rarely available in secondary education.
- Spiritual: Fostering an understanding of, respect for, and adherence to, a defined set of shared values, including leadership, respect, perseverance, and faith.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Scholarship
- To attract, enroll and retain a student body from a wide geographical area that is diverse in its socioeconomic, racial, cultural, ethnic and religious composition.
- A significant percentage of our operating budget is dedicated to financial aid to allow talented young women to benefit from a Trinity Hall education regardless of their economic circumstances.
- To recruit, hire, and build a diverse faculty, and to demonstrate that we value those who can share and teach differing points of view.
- We mentor new faculty and support the professional development of all faculty.