Trinity Hall Parents Association Clothing Drive
Saturday, September 23, 2017
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Just pack it up, drive by, drop off and go!
It’s time to clean out your closets — the Parents Association is holding their annual clothing drive. Donated clothing helps families in need and all items collected will have a new life in someone else’s home. The Parents Association supports school events throughout the year and this is the PA’s only fundraiser. We receive $0.20/lb. Please help us reach our goal of $2,000 — one bag per student!
When: Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
*Items can be dropped off on Friday, September 22, 2017 from 3 to 5:30 p.m.
Where: Trinity Hall Parking Lot
101 Corregidor Road, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Acceptable Items: Place items in tightly closed 13 gallon white garbage bags including:
- Usable Clothes and Shoes: Men’s, Women’s, Children’s, Infant’s
- Accessories: Belts, Purses, Backpacks, Hats
- Toys: Soft or Hard Toys, below 14 inches
- Linens: Bedsheets, Blankets, Curtains
- CD’s/DVD’s: In appropriate cases, no copies or loose discs
- Bicycles: Must have all working functional parts, no flat tires
Not Acceptable Items: Books, Games, Puzzles, Large Toys (above 14 inches), Art Supplies, Rugs, Furniture, Appliances, Electronics, Winter Coats and Boots, Single shoes, Ice and Roller Skates, Dirty, damaged, or tattered Items, Dishes, Cookware, and Housewares.