A Trinity Hall teacher endeavors to achieve the academic, social and spiritual formational goals of Trinity Hall. In addition to teaching, full-time faculty are expected to serve as a leaders to a student advisory group and contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school. All faculty play a vital role in the continued development, growth and success of Trinity Hall by
- assuming responsibility for the leadership and administration of the classes assigned.
- facilitating a positive academic and formational experience in the Catholic tradition.
- creating and organizing a classroom that facilitates student learning and makes use of effective technology tools.
- providing for the safety and welfare of all students.
- teaching in accordance with Trinity Hall and New Jersey Department of Education policies and guidelines.
- showing respect for all individuals and fairness in dealing with students and parents.
- having strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and an understanding of the development needs of adolescent and teenage girls.
An all-honors school, Trinity Hall is currently seeking teachers experienced at the secondary school level in the following subject areas. Master’s degrees are preferred, with consideration to those with bachelor’s degrees and related experience.
Trinity Hall’s humanities team empowers students to appreciate and understand the historical, cultural, theological and literary contexts of their global society through an interdisciplinary approach that encourages 21st century skills.
Trinity Hall is currently seeking a leave replacement to teach Theology and English. Candidates should possess both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in a related field with experience teaching at the high school level.
- Work closely to support students and families throughout the college process.
- Work with the Director of College Counseling and second college counselor in implementing a comprehensive college advising program for grades 9-12.
- Collaborate effectively with school leadership and faculty, particularly in areas related to the college admission process.
- Assist in planning and directing 10th and 11th grade college trips.
- Assist in planning and implementing a robust calendar of events as part of the college counseling program, including student and parent meetings, essay writing workshops, financial aid workshops, college fairs, etc.
- Promote relationships on behalf of Trinity Hall with college admission offices, including travel to colleges and universities.
- Schedule and implement visits from college admissions representatives.
- Assist student-athletes with understanding and navigating the college recruiting process and NCAA eligibility procedures.
- Compose school counselor recommendations for individual students.
- Review and advise students on all aspects of the application process, including but not limited to college list building, academic and standardized test advising, essay and application review, and interview preparation.
- Maintain knowledge of current college admission trends.
- Ensure records of graduating seniors are updated and effectively communicated to colleges and universities.
- Participate in coordination and administration of standardized testing (AP, PSAT, Pre-ACT, SAT) on campus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in college counseling at the high school and/or college/university level.
- Proficiency in Naviance and/or Scoir, Google Suite, and other relevant technology and platforms.
- Exceptional oral and written communication, multi-tasking, strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, enthusiastic, and dynamic team environment.
- Previous competition and coaching experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 60 college credits
- Field Hockey Assistant Varsity Coach needed for the upcoming Fall 2021 season
- Season begins August 16
- Previous playing and coaching experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 60 college credits
If you are interested in future coaching positions, please email Athletic Director Alison Le Vine Pugsley at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the appropriate sport(s) in the subject line.
Trinity Hall, in the treatment of employees and applicants for employment, is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination. The school and its representatives follow the laws that govern hiring practices and focus fairly and consistently with every applicant on the talent, skills, and abilities needed for the job.
2021-2022 School Year
STEM (science, engineering, mathematics)
Humanities (English, history, theology)
- College Counseling