In the spirit of providing valuable leadership opportunities for our students, we collectively established and continue to evolve a unique student government model. Each year the student body elects a student body president and vice president, and each class elects a class president. A chair will also be elected for each of the following student government councils. Together this group serves as the core council.
- The Academics Council serves to address student concerns regarding academics, expectations, offerings, and honor code.
- The Arts Council serves to spark, nurture, and celebrate the creative interests demonstrated in our arts classes and performance groups.
- The Athletics Council supports the participation and competition of all athletic teams, and school spirit.
- The Community Life Council is responsible for planning and organizing all student activities both on and off campus, including trips and social events.
- The SCOPE (Service, Community Outreach, and Prayer are Essential) Council establishes and maintains traditions in the area of liturgy, prayer experiences, reflection days, Community Service and outreach.
Students in each grade are elected to serve on the councils.
Several other leadership opportunities will be available to students throughout the school year.