The purpose of the Parents Association (PA) is to advance, through parent involvement, the mission and core values of Trinity Hall. The Parents Association shall foster a positive spirit within the Trinity Hall community to promote parent engagement and to orient and integrate all new members into the Trinity Hall community.
All parents, or persons standing in place of parents, of students of Trinity Hall are automatically members of the PA. Dues are not required. The Parents Association Leadership Team consists of a President, Vice President, Communications Officer and Finance Officer, who oversee activities of the PA, including scheduling a minimum of four general membership meetings during the school year. A number of standing committees support the efforts of the PA, including Arts, Athletics, Father/Daughter Event, Hospitality, Mother/Daughter Event, Open House Events, Parent Social, Sunshine/Friends Helping Friends and Teacher Appreciation. Committee chairs are appointed by the PA Leadership Team, and all members of the PA are invited and encouraged to be involved.
- Schoology (refer to directions in Community Notes): https://www.schoology.com/
- Attendance Mailbox: email@example.com
Parents Association 2018-2019 Events*:
- September 6, 2018: New Family Orientation @ 7:30 p.m.
- September 18, 2018: Parents Association Meeting @ 7:30 p.m.
- November 30, 2018: Parents Association Meeting @ 7 p.m.
- February 27, 2019: Parents Association Meeting @ 8:30 a.m.
- April 9, 2019: Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- April 30, 2019: Parents Association Meeting @ 7:30 p.m.
*Calendar subject to change.